Wireless Internet & Mobile Computing has always offered three types of consulting arrangements in order to provide our clients with the most appropriate financial arrangements for their needs. We accept assignments for as short as one day and as long as several years based upon a retainer arrangement.
We also offer rates for specific projects. Our goal is to accommodate our clients' needs, whether for startups or multinational corporations. Our consulting arrangements are:
1. Day-by-day: Clients pay us our normal daily rate. For example, a corporation might want us to spend a day with senior management to discuss a specific area of wireless data.
2. Per-project: This entails a flat fee assessed for a specific job. For example, a company might want us to develop a white paper about its services or present a customized on-site workshop.
3. Retainer: Clients sign a contract for a minimum of six months, for a fee per month for a specific number of days of work. Client on retainers receive:
* Strategic analysis of your business on an ongoing basis
* Strategic analysis about events in wireless and computing that are relevant to your business, around the world
* Briefings -- via monthly telephone conference calls, periodic e-mail or on-site visits -- about critical wireless data developments
* Development of partnership programs to examine potential alliances
* Assistance with marketing and public relations efforts
* Discounted rates on projects, such as white papers, corporate weblogs and podcasts
* Special packages and rates on attending select public events with which we are affiliated